Past speakers at Lunch at the Circle
Here are a few of the speakers that we have previously welcomed at Lunch at the Circle. Most of our speakers come from the technology sector, in a broad sense, with an operational and business perspective.
We welcome suggestions for future speakers.
- Growing your business on unknown markets
- Tom Thorelli, founder and managing partner, Thorelli Law Firm Chicago
- A design and web entrepreneur: “How I created l’Usine @ Design”
- Emilie Gobin, co-founder and CEO of Usine @ Design
- ROI in online marketing. How can you measure success and effectiveness?
- Sophie Callies, founder & CEO of SO’xperts
- Talent management in technology, challenges and solutions.
- Marc Timmerman, Axiom Consulting
- Information security in a world with both traditional IT and social networking: it’s all about people
- Joseph Graceffa, co-founder and CTO of Advens
- FSI, investing in the technology sector
- Marc Julien, director of technology and environment portfolio, FSI
- Teams That Work
– Lindsay Adams, President, Teamocracy
- Selling Ideas
– David Ednie, Founder/President, Sales Channel Europe
- Web presence strategy
– Gifford Morley-Fletcher, Strategy Director, Skive
- Enterprise Social Software
– Carlos Diaz, Founder & CEO, blueKiwi
- Detective Marketing
– Stefan Engeseth, Founder & CEO, Detective Marketing
– Carlos Escapa, Director Europe, VMWare
- How can enterprises catch up with consumers on Web 2.0?
– Louis Nauges, founder, Microcost
- My web site is up. Now what?
– Emmanuel Podvin, founder, Intersel
- Pitching to Win
– Philippe Jeanmaire, founder, Team Performance
- Innovation in the Internet Age
– Serge Soudoplatoff, founder & president, Almatropie
- French Vertigo – Is France in terminal decline?
– Peter Gumbel, senior writer, Time Magazine
- Software as a Service – SaaS
– Robert Steggles, Director of Marketing, NTT Online Europe
- Time for text-to-speech – finally?
– Roy Lindemann, manager France, and co-owner, ReadSpeaker
- Where the internet is moving; video on the internet; vpod.tv
– Rodrigo Sepulveda Schulz, founder of vpod.tv
- Buzz Marketing
– Emmanuel Vivier, founder and CEO, Culture Buzz
- “The journalist made me say it” – mini-workshop on how to deal with media
– Amy Porter, founder of Star Speeches, media consultant
- The Long Tail, marketing revolutionised
– Erik Larsson, VP marketing, Netcentrex
- PriceMinister.com – the business model and history
– Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet, founder of PriceMinister
- What happens with “old media” in the “new world”
– Meredith Artley, editor and director, IHT.com
- Broader Broadband
– Jean-Michel Billaut, internet and networking consultant and “guru”
- Social Networking and Internet Networking Sites’ business models
– Alain Lefebvre, founder of 6nergies.net (and previously of SQLI)
– Loïc Le Meur, serial entrepreneur and head of Six Apart Europe, and
– Jacques Froissant, head of Altaid Executive Search.
- Outsourcing and Offshoring
– Rebecca Scholl, Director of Market Strategy, ACS (previously lead analyst at Gartner for outsourcing)
- RF devices
– Claudia Wolosin, Editor, RFID International Newsletter
- What’s happening in the US tech sector – impressions from a traveller
– Susan Lucas-Conwell, Founder, Clear Day Consulting
- China and the Technology Sector
– Jean-Charles Doineau, Research Director, Ovum
- Grid computing
– Laurent Charreyron, Executive VP, GridXpert
- Open Source – why is it important?
– Tristan Nitot, Founder and President Mozilla Europe and open source evangelist
- What are today’s requirements on technology managers? or How to sell yourself to head hunters.
– Caroline Apffel, Russel Reynolds,
– Francesca Lahiguera, Mercier and Partners,
– Catherine Ducros, Whitehead Mann
- Current trends in technology marketing
– Erik Larsson, founder, Martenhus Consulting
- VoIP – finally ready for the market?
– Marc Couraud, marketing director LDCom, Philippe Diez, Head of Business development Alcatel
- WiFi – What’s the business model (is there one?)?
– Marc Taieb, founder of a WiFi operator, Rick Thomson, founder, TCF (Technology Consulting and Finance)
- Mobile marketing and mobile campaigning
– Elias Moubayed, industry specialist and advisor to various companies
- IT Security – what’s happening, what’s important
– Christian Simatos, independent consultant, ex-head of IT Schlumberger
- Biometrics – Does it work? Where is the business?
– Michael Klug, Istec-Thykva